Wild Luxury for Singles
On Safari with Alex and Japhet
Just because you are travelling alone does not mean you don’t like company. Our singles safaris allow you to retain your independence
but enjoy the adventure with like-minded men and women of all ages.
This is not about dating or matchmaking. Yes, you will meet and eat with new friends, but with no pressure to focus on anything but the fantastic wild luxury experience you’ll be sharing.
When we talk about ‘Wild’ we mean untamed nature in Africa’s most thrilling grasslands. ‘Luxury’ adds the vital balancing factor: the chance to
be pampered and treated like visiting royalty.
Our ‘wild luxury for singles’ expeditions follow the same itineraries as family groups, but with our single guests travelling and taking part as a group.
When back at camp, you are of course free to dine together, sharing stories of the day’s adventures, or spend time alone, as you prefer.
A unique feature is the presence of Alex and Japhet as your hosts. Along with friendly personalities and unbounded enthusiasm, Alex and Japhet have unrivalled knowledge of local Kenyan and Tanzanian culture as well as vast knowledge of flora and fauna.
The package includes the following services:
- Meet and greet at Nairobi airport, transfer to a 5 star Nairobi hotel and overnight on half board basis (drinks not included). First joint dinner with Japhet, Alex and the group
- All road transfers within Nairobi
- All internal flights i.e. Nairobi – Masai Mara / Masai Mara – Serengeti / Serengeti – Nairobi and vice versa
- 3 nights full board accommodation in single tents at
Mara Bushtops & 3 nights full board accommodation in
single tents at Serengeti Bushtops
- All airstrip transfers, all game drives in our open converted 4×4’s accompanied by Dario, Japhet, your Ranger and your local spotter
- All non alcoholic drinks, beers, house wines and non luxury spirits
- Complimentary membership of our on-site Amani African Spa at Mara Bushtops, which includes use of the heated infinity swimming pool, cold pool, Jacuzzi and gym (fees apply for treatments, massages and the use of the sauna and steam bath)
- Unlimited massage but subject to availability at Serengeti Bushtops
- Sun downer, night game drive and walking safari at Mara Bushtops
- Temporary Flying Doctors membership
- Park entrance and private conservancy fees
- Grand farewell dinner on the last night
- Optional extra: hot air balloon safari. The cost in the Masai Mara
is approx. USD 455 per person and in the Serengeti approx. USD 495 per person.
BOOK YOUR ADVENTURE
If this sounds like the perfect balance when travelling alone, then we would be delighted if you joined us on one of our tours.
Min. number for this tour is 4 persons. Price on request
- Please note you require a yellow fever inoculation certificate
Visas required for Kenya & Tanzania (USD 50 each), not included in price