Wild Luxury Culture
It’s not often that you will find these three words together. After all, luxury and culture may be a natural combination but they rarely blend with wild living.
At Bushtops however, we have found the winning formula to combine all three, to stunning effect. We have taken the untamed raw appeal of the Masai Mara and Serengeti and melded it with an ultra-luxurious experience in camp, then added cultural insights into Kenya’s and Tanzania’s people and heritage.
An Eye-Opening Experience
Should you take up this enticing prospect you will find yourself in the expert company of our local guide, immersing you and your fellow-travellers in Masai and Kuria culture, local history and traditions.
Having visited the Nairobi Museum on your first day, your cultural safari will include behind the scenes visits to villages and schools, clinics and herdsmen. You will emerge with rare knowledge of how Kenyan and Tanzanian rural society works – and an equally rare ability to make Masai beaded jewellery!
Added to the flora and fauna of the Mara & Serengeti – and the splendour of our Bushtops camps – the result is as unique as it is exceptional.
The package includes the following services:
- Meet and greet at Nairobi airport, transfer to a 5 star Nairobi hotel and overnight on half board basis (drinks not included). First joint dinner with your host and the group
- Visit to the Nairobi Museum on the first day
- All road transfers within Nairobi
- All internal flights i.e. Nairobi – Masai Mara / Masai Mara – Serengeti / Serengeti – Nairobi and vice versa
- 3 nights full board accommodation at Mara Bushtops & 3 nights
full board accommodation at Serengeti Bushtops
- All airstrip transfers, all game drives in our open converted 4×4’s accompanied by Peter, your Ranger and your local spotter
- All non alcoholic drinks, beers, house wines and non luxury spirits
- Complimentary membership of our on-site Amani African Spa at Mara Bushtops, which includes use of the heated infinity swimming pool, cold pool, Jacuzzi and gym (fees apply for treatments, massages and the use of the sauna and steam bath)
- Unlimited massage but subject to availability at Serengeti Bushtops
- Sun downer, night game drive and walking safari at Mara Bushtops
- Temporary Flying Doctors membership
- Park entrance and private conservancy fees
- Grand farewell dinner on the last night
- Optional extra: hot air balloon safari. The cost in the Masai Mara
is approx. USD 455 per person and in the Serengeti approx. USD 495 per person.
Package includes the transfers, the pre flight briefing, the balloon
flight which takes 1 to 1 ½ hours and a champagne bush breakfast.
BOOK YOUR ADVENTURE
If this sounds like an ideal blend, then we would be delighted if you joined us on one of our tours
Min. number for this tour is 4 persons. Price on request
- Please note you require a yellow fever inoculation certificate
- Visas required for Kenya & Tanzania (USD 50 each), not included in price