Sample Itineraries & Photography Workshops
We set out to create the perfect balance of game viewing and leisurely relaxation at our camps. This means building itineraries around our guests’ preferences.
However, it may be helpful to show indicative itineraries. Therefore we have described examples within the following popular formats below.
These features are common to all itineraries listed.
- Every flight is met by your driver guide and spotters, in one of our specially converted 4×4 vehicles. This means you are on safari from the moment you touch down, with your first game drive taking place on the way to camp.
- You will share your vehicle with a guide, spotter and fellow guests, so plans for each day stay flexible, to ensure everyone makes the most of their stay. However, in Roving Bushtops you have exclusive use of a dedicated vehicle and driver.
- All game drives are included in the cost of your holiday. Only balloon trips need to be booked and paid for separately (we can arrange these in advance, or usually at short notice, though we cannot guarantee availability, which is beyond our control).
- Massages on your deck at Roving Bushtops are complimentary (subject to availability) and there are no additional costs for the use of any camp facilities. The only exception is at Mara Bushtops where there is complimentary membership of our on-site Amani African Spa, which includes use of the heated infinity swimming pool, cold pool, Jacuzzi, sauna, steam room and gym (fees apply for treatments and massages) At Serengeti Bushtops fees apply for Aromatherapy and Deep Tissue massages
- Each morning starts with your personal butler bringing you tea, coffee and something to nibble on – easing you into the day ahead.
- Each evening ends with a superb dinner, matched by excellent wine, and the chance to gather around the camp fire to reflect on the day.
- We promise the best of Wild Luxury to every visitor. No stresses. No worries. Just peace, quiet and the world’s best game viewing – creating stunning memories.